Quotes from John Finnemore's brilliant radio sitcom.
"Luckily, its final act before it expired was to start up the APU. So firstly, it died doing what it loved; and secondly, we’re still good to go."
- Douglas Richardson, Xinzhou, Cabin Pressure,
"Ah, maybe a bit bad. But also, sort of mainly - AMAZING! I’m sorry, I know it’s petty but it was AMAZING! Thank you so much!"
- Martin Crieff, Wokingham, Cabin Pressure
"Ooh I know, I know! Why don’t you command them to cut their own head off. And then if they do it, there head’s cut off and if they don’t do it, they’ve committed treason and you can have their head cut off!"
- Arthur Shappey, Vaduz, Cabin Pressure
"No. I’m sorry, Carolyn. I carried the sheep for you. I climbed the tree. I rode the back of the truck. But now I have to X-ray these geese."
- Martin Crieff, Uskerty, Cabin Pressure
"There is nothing educational about seeing who can disable the most instruments without setting off the recorded warning."
- Martin Crieff, Timbuktu, Cabin Pressure
"Why certainly Douglas, the perfect pre-flight treat for a man who hasn’t drunk for a decade. And can I tempt you with a little heroin to follow?"
- Carolyn Knapp-Shappey, St Petersburg, Cabin Pressure
"But surely, this combines your twin passions! Scoring off Martin and the sound of your own voice!"
- Carolyn Knapp-Shappey, Rotterdam, Cabin Pressure
"I’d only know what to make half of once i’ve made it and once i’ve made it, i’ve made it."
- Arthur Shappey, Ottery St Mary, Cabin Pressure
"Lesbians are great!"
- Martin Crieff, Newcastle, Cabin Pressure